Thursday, March 10, 2016

March-7-16

Today I woke up and washed my face. I brushed my teeth and put on my clothes and BLAH BLAH BLAH YALL ALL READY KNOW WHAT I DO!! I went downstairs ate and went to school to the gym. The gym was loud ( that isn't anything new ). Homeroom was fine. 1st block was normal. SIKEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Today a boy threw up and I almost started to scream. But I kept calm and went out the room like the teacher said. Then we spent all of 1st period in the library. Then 2nd period was boring and Jordyn got to move ALLLLLL the way across the room that fine. But when I move one seat over it's a problem?????!!!! SO MUCH HATRED TOWARDS ME!!!!!!!! Them 3rd was the same. 4th was the same too. 5th block was okay we played basketball and practice stupid dribbling instead of going outside with the fun kids. 6th block you already know BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now we when back to homeroom and went in Dr.Jones room. After that we went to after school care. And that was normal. Went home BLAH BLAH BLAH and BLAH BLAH BLAH I went to sleep and waiting for another LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG day of middle school.

Thats all folks! BYE!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment