Sunday, March 6, 2016

March-5-16

So today I woke up at 9:00. It's Saturday so that's why. I woke up and me and my mom went to the post office. Then I went to get a milkshake with my mom. Then we went to a hair store and got things for my hair. Then we went to my mom's friend Juan. We stayed there for like an hour watching a movie called diversion ( I think ) and it was pretty good! Then we left and came to my grandma house and got my hair washed. It felt really good getting it done. When I got my hair washed my mom put some curly stuff in my hair so I can put it up like an Afro. So then I laid around on my computer until I asked my grandpa can he buy the family pizza. It cost $30 but i'm very spoiled so he got it for me. So I ate 4 slices of pizza and 3 cinnamon sticks. After that I watched goosebumps for like 3 hours because I love it so much. Then my mom was like GET OFF THE LAPTOP ANS WASH!!!! So I took a shower and came and got more pizza. I was hungry so it was cold because I was soooooo hungry!  I laid down and ate it cold and went to sleep.

Thats all folks! BYE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment