Tuesday, March 8, 2016

March-6-16

Okay this morning I woke up  because it is Sunday and that means church. Don't get me wrong I like to praise the Lord but sometimes I'm not really in the mood. So we went to my uncle's girlfriend's church. It was sooooo fun because these 2 little sisters were shouting together. Then they were recording them shouting. Church was short so after that we drove back to my grandma house and ate Sunday dinner. The dinner was goooooooooooooood and I gave some food to my 2 puppies outside named Jordan and Coco. My mom was like TIME TO GOOOOO. I was sooooooo upset because I love Sumter and being with my family. We got on the road and it took us 45 minutes to get back. When we got there the first thing I had to do was SWITCH THE DUMB DISHES!!!!!!!! Then I watched TV and was on my computer. Then I washed and ironed my clothes. I laid down and got ready for another crazy week of school

Thats all folks! Bye!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment