Friday, March 11, 2016

March-8-16

So I WAKE IN THE MORNING AND I DAB. SIKKKKEEEEEEE I wake up in the morning and I do my routine. Go downstairs eat boring oatmeal and go to school. The gym was full of drama with the same kids and I was finishing homework. I get to 1st block and I sat down and wait for instructions. I worked in my workbook and waited to the bell rings. It felt like the bell rung later than it usually does. I get into 2nd block and it was annnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg. The teacher was all like no you can't move your seat. But has the nerve to let my friend to ALLLLLLL the way across the class. I TOLD YOU THE HATRED IS REAL! Then I all I did was kinda stare into space. I wanted to go to sleep ( even though that is what most people do in her room ). In 3rd block we had a sub and he was THE BEST SUB IN THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!  I wish we could have him every time we needed a sub. His name was Mr.Brown and he was so funny and nice. He said the only thing he didn't like was Ms.York walking in and out the class. 4th block was the same doing work and the web quest which is actually really fun. 5th block all we did was play around and shoot basketballs. 6th you already know BORRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!! She want me to get some dumb thing signed but I keep forgetting so oh well. After school care BLAH. But me,Kennedy,Kristy,Malaysia,and Denya are getting pizza on Friday. So I am really looking forward to that pizza. Now my mom picks me up and we go home and BLAH BLAH BLAH SLEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Thats all folks!  BYE!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment